Terms of Services
The Company reserves the right, at its own discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time. Please review the Terms of Service periodically for changes. Changes to Terms of Service will be posted on the Website, and posting will constitute notification of such changes. CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR CONTINUED ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE ("Terms").
Using the Website
You must not use the Website for any activities that breach any law, infringe any person's rights, or breach any standards, content requirements or codes published by any relevant authority. You must use the Website and the information available on the Website responsibly. You must not use the Website or the information available from the Website for or in connection with any unlawful, immoral or anti-social purpose. You must not use the Website in any way that interferes with our systems or other users or harasses, menaces or harms anyone.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All materials displayed on the website/blogs (including, but not limited to text, graphics, articles, photographs, images, videos, drawings, illustrations also known as the "Content," and which includes submissions, discussions are protected by copyright and is the exclusive property of the Company. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Website, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners and/or the Company, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right
- The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Company. You shall not use the same in any manner whatsoever either by copying, modifying, reproducing either for personal use or for publishing in any public medium without the explicit written consent of the Company.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: i) which users gain access to the Website; ii) what content You access via the Website; iii) what effects the use of the contents on the Website may have on you; iv) how you may interpret or use the content on the Website; or v) what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content. You release Company from all liability You have incurred through use of the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Specifically, but without limitation, Company does not warrant that: (i) the information on the Website is correct, accurate or reliable; (ii) the functions contained on the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; or (iii) defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
Except as expressly provided by law, Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any liability, loss damage or expenses incurred or suffered as a direct or indirect result of the use of the Website. Under no circumstances shall Company be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Website or the information contained on the Website, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Company and all of its predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents, representatives, and attorneys and their respective heirs, successors, and assigns from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities and all costs and expenses of defence, including but not limited to, attorney's fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that is based on your use of the Website or violation of any terms under this terms of service.
Link from the Website
We do not monitor or review the content of third party's websites which are linked to the Website. Opinion expressed or materials appearing on such third party websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and we should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or contents of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to the Website or accessed through the Website yourself, before using such third party websites or disclosing any personal information to them. The Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your use of, and/or disclosure of any personal information to, any such third party websites.
- You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with the Company, or in any way relating to Your use of the Website, resides in the courts of India and You further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Mumbai, India in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving the Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, directors, and content providers
- These Terms of Service are governed by the internal substantive Indian laws of the land. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all other agreements relating to the subject matter, and set out the complete legal relationship between the Company and You arising from or connected with the subject matter. For the avoidance of doubt, in the case of any conflict between these Terms of Service, and any other agreement, these Terms of Service shall govern and control such conflict.
- The Company reserves the right to place any third-party advertisements on the Website at any time and without notice or liability. You are prohibited from republishing, selling, duplicating, or "scraping" for commercial or any other purpose whatsoever any of the data or other information contained on the Website, in whole or in part, in any medium whatsoever.
- The Company recommends users who find inappropriate content to contact us immediately in order that we may take such action as we in our sole discretion deem fit, including removing any content. In addition, the Company reserves the right and its moderators are authorized to remove any material/opinion of which they are aware which violates these Terms of Service, in its sole discretion, considers inappropriate.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms of Service.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Please send any questions or comments regarding these Terms and the Website to us by the Contact Us option available on the Website.
- If you wish to get in touch with us – You may please fill out the Contact Us form available on the Website.