This website corporate.m3india.in (“Website”) is owned and operated by Neuroglia Health Private Limited ("Company"). Thank you for visiting our Website. Your privacy is important to us.
What Information we collect?
The Company has a firm commitment to internet privacy. You can visit certain portions of the Website without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information. The only information we collect from a normal web site visitor is the name of your internet service provider, the browser and type of machine you are using, the web site that referred you to us, the pages you request and the date and time you request them. We do not collect any Personal Information from except where you provide voluntarily provide your Personal Information in the Contact Us form. “Personal information” is any data that can be used on its own or with other information to potentially identify a specific individual. The personal information that the Company collects includes but is not limited to your name, telephone number, e-mail address, workplace details, and contact address. Data that are not personal information shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and the Company shall be free to disclose and use the same, without any obligation whatsoever to you, for any purpose and through any means. The Company collects information, including personal information, from you to operate effectively and to comply with government regulations. The Company makes every effort to insure the secure collection and transmission of sensitive user information using industry accepted data collection and encryption methodologies.
Cookies consist of pieces of text, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that the Website store about you may be linked, by the Website, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The Company may use the information the Company obtains from your use of these cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer when you visit our Website.
- to track you as you navigate our Website.
- to improve the Website's usability.
- to analyze the use of our Website.
- in the administration of this Website.
How we use your information?
We may also use information from or about you:
- to contact you for the purpose of detailing the business prospects either by the Company or any of the group companies of the Company.
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Website and for our marketing purposes
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Website, improving our products and services, identifying Website usage trends, personalizing your experience on the Website by presenting products and offers tailored to you, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Sharing of information that we collect
You agree that the data or information collected from you will be shared with the third parties which includes google analytics only for the purpose of analysis and website improvements
Third party sites and services
We use technical, administrative and procedural measures in an attempt to safeguard your personal and other information from unauthorized access or use. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the "Contact Us" option from the website.
Consent and Modification: